Nova Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova Duel Academy

We are a new Duel academy focusing on bring you the unique duels. Come join if you are looking to make new friends and memorable duel moments!

We are the number 1 duelist on the planet!

You are not connected. Please login or register

YGO RP Sign Up Topic

+2
Cylince
robertcommonsky
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty YGO RP Sign Up Topic Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Blue

Admin

Deck Restrictions

1. The deck should follow the TCG banlist.
2. True Dracos, Zoodiacs, Psy-Frames, and Majespecters are not allowed.
3. Floodgate cards are limited to 2 per deck. Ex. Rivalry of Warlords, Dimension Fissure, Lose One Turn, etc.
4. Monsters that can negate the effects of monsters, spells, and/or traps should be limited to 1 per deck. Ex. Crystal Wing, Cyber Dragon Infinity, Effect Veiler.
5. You may only have up to 3 cards (regardless of if they're different cards) that disrupts summoning in a deck. Ex. Having Solemn Strike and Bottomless Trap Hole.
6. Anime cards are allowed as long as the opponent of the deck consents to it being used in the duel. If possible, a TCG formatted copy of the deck should be made if the opponent doesn't give their consent. If you do use an anime card, add "- Anime" after the card name when making your deck list.

While these aren't restrictions, it'd be nice to try and follow these.

1. Make your deck acceptable in both TCG and OCG.
2. Have all your monsters match a certain attribute, type, or theme.
3. Using meta, burn, stall, and Exodia decks are highly discouraged, and should be avoided. This is an RP, not a competition. We want to make sure the duel is as fun and interactive for both players as possible.

If you have read the rules up top, add "King of Games" to the top of your character sheet when you post it.

If you need any help deciding if your deck is suitable for RP format. please message myself (Blue#4208) or Cylince (Cylince#7558) either here or on Discord.

Character Sheet Rules

Name:

Personality:When creating your personality, please make it consistent with certain factors such as your playing style, the type of deck(s) you’ll use, and other things that’d be affected by your preferences. Ex. Stardust Dragon’s eff is based off how Yusei’s willingness to make sacrifices for others

Appearance:You may either use a picture by using the Insert Image button in the reply menu, or create a detailed description of your character.

Backstory:Use this to further develop your character’s 1st impression. What were they like? Were they surrounded by family or by criminals? What drives them to do what they do? Etc.

Duel Method:You may only use ONE method out of the list. None, Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, XYZ, or Pendulum

Deck(s):Please abide by the restrictions that we've set for decks. They help make the duel more enjoyable for both sides. Put the deck list in spoilers by doing (spoiler)Insert Text Here(/spoiler), and replace the () with []. We'll determine whether it'll be acceptable for RP format, and inform you if any changes should be made.

Others: Add any extra info that wouldn't fit in the other categories here. Ex. Having a car.

Last edited by Blue on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty Alexander Yansley Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 pm

robertcommonsky

robertcommonsky
RR Member
RR Member

Name: Alexander (Alex) Yansley

Personality: A laid back guy who you wouldn't think much of

from looking. He treats everyone with equal laid back casualty whether

it be a child or Seto Kaiba himself. He adores the water and any

seafood despite some events in his past. He enjoys adventure and due to

that is usually short on cash, leading him to not mind borrowing things

if available or accepting a free meal. He very rarely gets serious but

if he does, his opponents won't even see an opening to defend or

attack. While not always, he does occasionally find himself being

called a flirt

Appearance: YGO RP Sign Up Topic 21f800b698e444afd60d349ff98cf89c
5 foot 10, Thin with long messy blonde hair that can never

really be called groomed or knotted, occasionally has stubble or a

short beard when he doesn't have time or bother to shave. His skin is

usually fairly tanned.

Backstory: Growing up, Alex always wanted to be a ship

captain from reading the stories of pirates and sailors in fantasy

books. Due to this he joined a shipping crew as soon as he came of age,

though he quickly grew bored of the mundanity of it all after realizing

reality and his books weren't exactly the same. One night he got so

bored of it that he took one of the life boats and headed off, having

fair certainty he knew where their last port was not far from there. He

did not. He was swept up onto a deserted island where he was stuck for

a little over three months. When he was found however, instead of being

half dead and exausted as expected, he had finally achieved his dream

of adventure and had to be forced to come back to mainland and leave

his island. Ever since, he's spent what money he saves up traveling the

world and trying to experience all he can. But no matter where he goes,

he will never forget the joy of being king of his own island.

Duel Method: XYZ

Deck(s): PARADISE ISLAND

Deck List:

Others: Has an incredibly low tollerance for alcohol and thus

refuses to touch it. Cannot stand the taste of Cinnamon.

3YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty Re: YGO RP Sign Up Topic Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Cylince

Cylince
RR Leader
RR Leader

Name: Hidé

Personality: Intelligent, Friendly, and Curious. Hidé is very prideful when it comes to his decks, as its creation is the pinnacle of his research and experiments. Because of this, the Dimension Incident interests him very much, since the effect that it had on some monsters is similar to his experiments. However, he still wishes to stop the Dimension Incident because of its instability and dangerous nature.

Appearance: YGO RP Sign Up Topic R93m6g

Backstory: Hidé is a scientist who focuses on the origin of Monsters and their behavior. During one of his experiments, Hidé accidentally opened a portal to the Duel Terminal, the world that all of the Monsters originate from. While there he performed numerous tests and finally perfected two separate projects. These were methods that could change monsters into altered versions of themselves, stronger and with more potent abilities. He called them the Assault Syndrome and the Malefic Effect. They each were very effective but had their own drawbacks. The Assault Syndrome needs the original Monster as a catalyst, but can activate anywhere. The Malefic Effect does not need a catalyst, but can only take place in stable environments. After completing and perfecting the experiments, Hidé found a way back to his home world. When he came back, his projects came with him in the form of Duel Monsters cards. Now using these cards, he travels far and wide conducting research on the world and its habitats.

Duel Method: Synchro

Deck(s):
Assault Syndrome:

Malefic Effect:

Others: Hidé has a Portable Laboratory that he can use to test samples found in the wild, as well as a few carrier machines that can take items to and from his primary lab.

Last edited by Cylince on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 9 times in total

4YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty Re: YGO RP Sign Up Topic Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:05 pm

Diva

RR Member
RR Member

Name:Kibō

Personality:Not too friendly and tends to act very mean with others.
Enjoys being alone or in small groups.
Despite her personality she would give up everything for the ones that she loves.
Hates when people use their powers to abuse others, she would always stand for these people that need her.
Likes to bother others either by getting in the middle of their duels or by simply being sarcastic.
Never gives up even if that costs her life she will always keep on.

Appearence:YGO RP Sign Up Topic 9718bfc85ee38c94bd7fed4b3e1830df--sketch-drawing-drawing-art

Backstory:Kibō always had a rough life since she was a child, her parents died when she was 6 in an accident, being left alone in the middle of all the disaster only to get "adopted" by a street gang. They "took care" of her until she got 13, and at that age she got forced to play duels where the loser would get extremely hard punishments in order to get money and survive. This created her lonely personality and the dislike for people that use their power to abuse others.
One day Kibō decided to escape, so she stole a Duel runner and rode away as fast as she could. Since then, she's been running from her past going from place to place seeking people that need her help so they never have to go through what she went through. YGO RP Sign Up Topic The_artemis_d_wheel_by_mistress_darkloki-d3bncsv

Duel Method: Synchro

Deck: Synchro panic!!!
Deck list;:

Others:"Winning? Is that what you think it’s about? I’m not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone — or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It’s not because it’s fun. God knows it’s not because it's easy. It’s not even because it works, since it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind. If I run away today, good people will die. If I stand and fight, some of them might live — maybe not many, maybe not for long. Hey, maybe there’s no point in any of this at all, but it's the best I can do. So I'm going to do it, and I will stand here doing it until it kills me. You're going to die, too, someday. When will that be? Have you thought about it? What would you die for? Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall. Stand with me. These people are terrified. Maybe we can help a little. Why not, just at the end, just be kind?"

Last edited by Diva on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

5YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty Re: YGO RP Sign Up Topic Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Blue

Admin

@Robertcommonsky I expected no less from you. Your character's personality is perfectly in sync with your deck. Approved!

@Cylince Good job with yours too. I especially like the idea of your deck. Approved!

@Diva For your first character, I'm impressed. Approved!

6YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty Re: YGO RP Sign Up Topic Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:44 pm

lavi-chan

SW Member
SW Member

Name: Jun Delacour

Personality: lazy, childish, likes to strategies, gamer, has a liking and weakness for cute things(can be both animal or people), has a huge sweet tooth, does whatever she wants regardless of what others think or say

Appearae: https://www.zerochan.net/502233 " alt=""/>

Backstory: Jun grew up in a foster care home where she only had one person who she thought of as family who had always told her “to live life to the fullest and to do whatever she wanted regardless of what people said or think”. Upon first appearance most people will think she a lazy good for nothing, until they actually get to know her and found she’s quit strategic and childish. Tends not to like guys cause all the guys in the foster care home where dicks.

Deck(s): Amazoness
Spoiler:

Last edited by lavi-chan on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 5 times in total

7YGO RP Sign Up Topic Empty Re: YGO RP Sign Up Topic Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Glacien

Glacien
SW Member
SW Member

Name: Seth Kailas

Personality: Ambitious, fearless, blunt, unrestrained, honest, strongly self-conscious, always plans and acts alone, resourceful, talented, leader, calm and colected, stubborn, sarcastic, caring, adventerous

Appearance: YGO RP Sign Up Topic D65aba8b9eda657afd748b32c3991cba

Backstory: Seth grew up with his two brothers Rift and Shin in an orphanege, they were later adopted by a rich lesbian couple Sabrriel and Hadrriel. Seth, Rift and Shin were happy to be loved,but it didnt last because of a mad scientist who was in "love" with Sabrriel he kidnapped Seth's brothers and Sabrriel and held them hostage. His conditions were for Sabrriel to marry him and for Hadrriel to kill they're children, naturaly they said no, but it came with a price the scientist activated an experimental machine that opend a wormhole to other dimensions and both his mothers and brothers were sucked in. Seth saw it happend and then in that moment his latent powers awoke, the burst of energy from the awakening destroyed the building they were in and the rubble killed the scientist. When he came to after the explosion he could only run and hide, he swore he would find his family.

Deck: Blue Galaxy
Deck List:

Others: "Fun? You think i duel for fun? I don't know what your on about. So either stay out of my way or you'll be just another stepping stone for me and my goal."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum