Nova Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nova Duel Academy

We are a new Duel academy focusing on bring you the unique duels. Come join if you are looking to make new friends and memorable duel moments!

We are the number 1 duelist on the planet!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Series Is Your Favorite?

3 posters

Which Series Was Your Favorite?

Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_lcap50%Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_lcap50%Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_lcap0%Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_lcap0%Which Series Is Your Favorite? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which Series Is Your Favorite? Empty Which Series Is Your Favorite? Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:11 am

Blue

Admin

Tell us what you love about your favorite series!

GX has to be my favorite hands down. It was the very 1st series I've watched, and the archetypes from that time will always have a special place in my childhood memories.

2Which Series Is Your Favorite? Empty Re: Which Series Is Your Favorite? Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:30 am

Cylince

Cylince
RR Leader
RR Leader

5Ds is my favorite, it's the only one that didn't make me hate the MC

3Which Series Is Your Favorite? Empty Re: Which Series Is Your Favorite? Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:20 am

Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Original is Original.
My fave no doubt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum